San Diego 07

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I have been not sleeping very well at nights for nearly a week now. I find myself laying in the bed until nearly 5 am wide awake. I just can't toss the thoughts out of my head. Any thought. It is not like I am worried about anything. In fact life is pretty easy going right now. But then why the lack of sleep? 1 to 2 hours a night can make a person a bit crazy.

I spent one evening trying to turn off a song called "gonna write a letter" from the Doodlebops. I could not stop myself from trying to finish the song. I got a book out and tried to read till I fell asleep, but nope, I could not stop singing the SONG! This has been a bit much for me because the next night I lay awake wondering why I couldn't stop singing the song the night before. Do you see my pattern?

I have taken sleeping pills, drank relaxing tea, took hot shower before bed, prayed, but still the sleep is not coming. It is so quite and lonely at 3 in the morning. I actually woke my husband up Saturday night and told him all I knew of the King Henry the 8Th story. I have studied him for a couple of years now, and I know a lot of the mans history, so my husband got an hour long (at least) lecture of Henry. My husband finally told me that he had learned enough and for me to please be quite. Well, this was not a cool thing to say to someone at 4 int he morning when she has not slept in days. I went on to tell him about other exciting times in Europe's history. We ended up not going to church the next day because I looked like a zombie, and so did he. I am a bit sorry for keeping him awake, but like I already stated, it is so lonely being the only one up at that hour.

I am going to keep trying to get sleep at night, but did go to the library to stock up on more books just in case.

1 comment:

alligooding said...

Hope you get some sleep soon! Maybe when Jordan comes home it will help! Loved the post on Micah's pee!