San Diego 07

Saturday, June 2, 2007

bathroom done too!!!









I felt so encouraged by showing my last post of Micah's room being all done that I got out the paint and finished another room. Now my bathroom is a nice cottonwood color instead of plain jane white. I think putting anything white in a childs bathroom is a joke. It is a true sign that the person who owned the house before us did not have kids. So anyways, my bathroom looks wonderful, and will not show as much of the children's fingerprints.
Now there is still the office and my bedroom to complete, but no rush.
I still need to write about my trip to Colorado, but it still all kinda stings, so I will wait to write about it later when I can fully put all thoughts down.

1 comment:

Professor Howdy said...



Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!