San Diego 07

Thursday, March 8, 2007

flowers



I love spring! The wonderful weather, the birds singing, and getting to play in the dirt in my garden!


I pulled weeds for over 2 hours, and there is still so many more. I keep thinking of the veggie tales movie as I am pulling them, and find I am humming the rumor weed song to myself. Of course I am doing all the funny voices of the characters as I joyfully pull them suckers out!




It is so true though, rumors can spread like weeds. I am so at fault and need to work in this area. It is so easy to talk about something awful you heard of someone else, but who does it really hurt in the long run? I think it ends up hurting the person who is gossiping, because people lose trust in that person. Why would you share something with someone who just told you the secret of another?
I guess it is something I need to work on as a personal goal.


No comments: