San Diego 07

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Friday Morning Random Thoughts

Certain things bother me....

Having said that, perhaps I should explain.

I have been feeling overwhelmed lately. I have a lot of crap on my plate. It is my personal problem, but when I mess something up, or heaven forbid, forget something, I have these people that get upset with me. I feel like they should have more of a Christian attitude they pretend to have on Sunday, when they are dealing with me. I am only human and my feelings do get hurt.

On a different note. I am quitting my job at the end of March. I am so torn up by this decision. I love my job and find such joy in working with the amazing people I am blessed to be with during the week. (except one) God has been moving me to make this career change for awhile, but I have been trying to be stubborn.

God is patient, but persentent with what he wants.

After giving me months to do the right thing on my own, God has now taken the choice out of my hands. I will be quitting my job and homeschooling my oldest child and watching my youngest child. On top of this big change, I will be finishing my degree online.

Big life changes, but God has made a way for all of this to happen. He paved the path months ago, but I kept wanting to take the other road that led to what I wanted to do. Well, God put up a dead end sign on that path.

No more Danny's road.

My daughter can no longer stay in her school, my mother in law can no longer watch Micah, my college classes are now offered online to get my Bach. degree, and my boss wanted too many hours from me. All of this in one day! I wanted to bury my head in the sand.

I had to leap off of the road I was on and trust God. Once I did that, peace came over me. I know I am doing what is right for my family.

I also started dropping things that had been filling my time.

I just pray that my transition will go smoothly, and a person can fill my place quickly.

No comments: