San Diego 07

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

the Black Death

Just got home from sunny San Diego! Fun in the sun sand and water? Nope! Just a smoky gross hotel room that did not have heat.

I went to a children's pastor conference with a few other co-workers. (plus two cute little babies) I had an amazing time learning about new and exciting things to use in the children's ministry. Although I am quitting my job in a few weeks, this stuff will help in dealing with my own children, and in my volunteering in the years to come.

Money well spent I think.

I also got a chance to see people outside of the church setting. They were great! We were all glad to get home though to our families.

I did come home with a heck of a souvenir... the Plague! I feel like my head is going to explode with the nasties. I want to curl into a ball and sleep, but alas, my sweet Micah will have none of that. As I am typing this he is climbing onto my lap and trying to push on every button on my keyboard. Ahhh, the joys of motherhood.

1 comment:

mandy said...

sorry you are feeling so sick! i sure miss watching you walk around text messaging your hubby. hope you feel better soon!!