San Diego 07

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

where has the time gone...

I have been gone from my blog site for so long that I forgot the password and then I was wondering if I even had a thing to say that was worth trying to find the password at all.

Here I am so I guess I do have something to say after all.

I have just a few minutes before I have to run off to my next errand. I have been doing so much better about not signing up for new things and taking things off my plate to be able to spend time at home with the kids more.

Micah started preschool one day a week, and although there has been a bit of drama at drop off, it is such a huge blessing to me to go home and study (sleep) for a few hours.

I am the Proud owner of my Associates degree!!!! I can't use it for a darn thing yet till I get my Bach. in a year and a half, but still it is a milestone. I am the first on my dads side of the family to even get a degree, and on my moms side there is one other person. I feel proud. I decided to throw myself a little graduation party after the holidays are over. Maybe a happy hour at applebees type thing.

Homeschooling is going great, but I am trying to get Aspen in Orange Grove Middle school for next year. My class load will be 13 semester hours and I am thinking I will not ba able to take on Aspen as well. She is excited about it though. I think she may be sick of hanging with old mom.

OK, so I posted, but I do have to run. I will post more later!!

No comments: