San Diego 07

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Thanks a lot Mandy!

OK, random is something I am great at. Just ask anyone who has had a 5 minute conversation with me. So, here are my random thoughts.

Random thought 1. I love the smell of skunks. Judge me all you want, but I am just laying it out there. They smell good.

Random Thought 2. I feed the birds even though my husband wants them all gone. I but birdseed and put it out each morning. I love to look at them in the trees outside my office window. Yeah, they do leave poo everywhere as a thank you for all the wonderful seed I put out, but they are still cool creatures of God.

Random Thought 3. I hate seafood! there is random for you. It is a gross food that stinks!


Random thought 4. I have a deep fear of water that i can not see my feet in. I wont go in lakes or oceans. It becomes so bad that I freeze up and sink if in water where my feet are not visible.

Random thought 5. I am a huge control freak! I have to control everything I touch, and sometimes step on toes on accident.

Random thought 6 (almost done) I love kids feet. (under 3) I have an obsession with the way they smell and look. How tiny their toes are. I just love them.

And last but not least, Random thought 7. I have to move things around in my house all the time. I can't leave things the same. i guess it comes from moving at least once a month with my mom.

No comments: