San Diego 07

Monday, April 30, 2007

quite



The house is still in the mornings, and before the kids get up I find myself staring at the birds outside of my office window. They are such beautiful creatures. No point to be made, just observation.




Today is Aspen's birthday and we woke her up singing and with a pudding filled chocolate cake that she insisted I make. She had bought me this betty crocker fill n bake a year ago and I thought the instructions were to difficult, so in my cabinet it sat until the other day when I asked her to tell me what kind of cake she wanted for her birthday. So I got the dust off of it and tried again to make sense of instructions. The cake turned out yummy, but my husband said it looked like a big breast. No matter how it looked, it was a great morning of cake and singing and opeing up of birthday presents.




2 comments:

mandy said...

happy birthday, aspen!! we are thankful you were born!

mandy said...

happy birthday, aspen!! we are thankful you were born!